Let yourselves be seduced by retailtainment !
Not for Production creates 4D animations for brands and corporations, inspired by their products and their domain.
A bag, a piece of clothing, a telephone … It’s not just about an image fixed in magazines and shop windows. It is a symbol, a trump card, an informed decision… It is a design, a material, a smell which speaks to the senses. It is something which should provoke us to dream. And the best way to dream is in 4D.
A movement simulator influenced by amusement parks
Presented in 2009 at the Cube d’Issy les Molineaux Festival, the Deadman Box is a cabin fashioned as a viewing booth. And what makes this movement simulator distinctive ? The incorporation of video projection with the mechanical movements programmed in its groundwork. For whoever steps inside, it is a gateway into the world of sensations.
The first artistic experience in the Deadman Box took place at the Galerie Bailly in X 2010. The creative idea ? To launch the visitor on a dazzling journey into the heart of the area…
The visitor steps in. While the engine vibrates, the video image teeters between accelerated and jerky views. The sound effects in the stereo increase the sensation of movement for the viewer, who comes out from a strange stationary journey one minute later.
Kellydoscope : the first prestigious innovation of its kind in retail
The house of Hermès, which is always innovative in the field of communications, wanted to pay homage to its enduring Kelly bag and has instantly hit on the magic of our process. At its request, Not for Production assembled a team of people from various disciplnes and conceived the sensory video animation Kellydoscope, launched in Selfridge’s in London (2010).
The itinerary of the Kellydoscope : Dublin (Brown Thomas), London (Selfridge’s), Hong Kong (Elements), Kuala Lumpur (Pavillon KL), Guangzhou (La Perle), Sapporo (Daimaru), Osaka (Hotel Hilton), Fukuoka ()…
Alice in Wonderland-esque, the client enters a giant replica of the legendary bag. The experience of being on the inside of the longed-for object is greatly intensified by three films made to visually prolong the machine’s movement. The visitor comes out bewildered. They have sampled the physical joys of a fœtal experience…
Its effect on sales and its notoriety were immediate. Beyond this, the experience contributed to the creation and the reinforcement of the sensory link between the consumer and the longed-for acquisition…
These machines can be completely dissassembled, adjusted and customised depending on your projects and your budget. There are 3 options :
- Rental of the booth and of an animation of your show’s surroundings
- Pos Advertising, retail areas, showrooms, business event organisation ; the rental of a booth like the Deadman Box customised to suit your product ; production of visual presentation and of audiovisual content ; logistical organisation.
- Brands and marketing : production and operation of a specific simulator ready to travel within the web of your retail outlets and branches (national and international)
- Kellydoscope (2010) – Ordered by the international house of Hermès
- Kellydoscope (2011) – Ordered by house of Hermès China
- Dead Man Box (2009) – FFestival des Arts numériques (Festival of digital arts) – Issy les Molineaux THE CUBE - Centre of digital creation / Issy les Molineaux
- Grosvenor Westminster – Event for « Vivre la ville » (« enliven the town ») (Paris 2009)